We use advanced monthly billing. On the 1st of every month or the 1st business day of the month we withdraw the total fees for that month. For more information on this subject please refer to our Parent Guide.
Subsidized child care is available through the Niagara Region to families in need. The process to obtain eligibility must be made by the parent/guardian and not by La Boîte à soleil. Subsidized care or a “Purchase of Service” is determined by the Region of Niagara. The Supervisor of the centre and the administration of La Boîte à soleil must receive confirmation of the approved subsidy before accepting the child.
How to apply for the grant from the Niagara Region
- Visit the website of the Niagara Region
- Click on the link Apply for Financial Assistance
- Click on the link: Licenced child care
- On the site, you will see the eligibility criteria to apply for a grant.
For example: be a resident of Niagara, having a child 12 years or younger,
a financial assessment, etc.
- To apply online, click on the link: Apply for Child Care Funding
- The online application is no guarantee of receiving the grant. Eligibility will be determined during an interview in person at the offices of the Niagara Region.