At La Boîte à Soleil, your dreams can become a reality! As the largest Francophone child care center in Niagara, we offer several career avenues for your future. These can be either as an Early Childhood Educator, in administration, or as support staff.
We are looking for Supply Assistant Educators to support our daycare centers across the region: La Boîte à soleil Dalewood / La Boîte à soleil L’Héritage in St Catharines, La Boîte à soleil LaMarsh in Niagara Falls, La Boîte à soleil Saint Joseph in Port Colborne, La Boîte à soleil Empress / La Boîte à soleil Fitch / La Boîte à soleil Nouvel Horizon in Welland. Supply Assistant Educators have the task of replacing employees on sick leave, personal leave or vacation in all our child care centers.
- Possess at least a high school diploma
- Fluent in French
- Be flexible because workplaces and work schedules vary
- Be dynamic, responsible and passionate in their daily work
- Demonstrates good organization and creativity
- Have team spirit and demonstrate a positive attitude
- Provide proof of immunization, a criminal history record to work in the vulnerable area (issued within the last six months) and a first aid certification.
We are also always looking for qualified Early Childhood Educators who speak fluent French and are proud of the French language and culture, who care about children’s well-being and development. Who possess strong leadership skills, a positive attitude, and a desire to learn & work as a team. We have centers in Welland, Niagara Falls and Port Colborne, and we invite you to join our great, dynamic team.
The candidate must:
- To be a member of the College of Early Childhood Educators
- Fluency in oral and written French
- Be dynamic and responsible
- Be certified in first aid before taking the position
- Provide a criminal record to work in the vulnerable sector (issued within the last six months)
Why work at La Boîte à Soleil?
- We offer permanent full time and part time positions
- We have competitive salaries
- We offer many benefits
- As our centers are closed during the holiday season, we offer two weeks paid vacation during this time for those who qualify.
- We also offer continuous training
All interested parties are invited to submit a resume in French to the attention of: firstname.lastname@example.org